Privacy and Cookie Statement
Through our website www.oliverheldens.com (“Website”) Kangarooli Tracks B.V. (“We”) will receive, collect and process personal information of our users (“You”). But also, when You subscribe to our newsletter, phone us, send us a letter or communicate with us using email or social media, We receive and process your personal information. This Statement applies to all personal information We process about You whether You visit our Website, subscribe to our newsletter or otherwise interact with us.
This privacy statement (“Statement”) explains who We are, which personal information We collect, for which purpose We do this and what We will do with the collected information, what your rights are and how You can contact us.
This Statement does not apply to third-party websites connected to our Website through links, for example Oliver Heldens Shop (‘Merch Specials’ and ‘Shop’), Oliver Heldens Drinks (‘Deep water’), Facebook, Google+ and Spotify and third party service f.e. Hive.co. If You follow these links or interact with third party services, You will exit our Website. We do not accept any liability for the use and/or any damages resulting thereof of your personal information by these third-party websites and companies. Your use of these third party websites is at your own risk. For more information on how these third-parties treat your personal information, please check their privacy policies on their respective websites: Oliver Heldens Shop, Oliver Heldens Drinks, Facebook, Google+ and or Spotify, Hive.co.
This Statement is effective as of May 24, 2018 and replaces our previous privacy statement. We will keep our Statement under review and may revise it from time to time. We will notify You of any changes by posting the revised Statement on our Website. However, We recommend that You review our Statement regularly, so that You keep up to date of any changes. By continuing to visit our Website , subscribe to our newsletter or otherwise interact with us after those changes become effective, You agree to be bound by our revised Statement.
If you are 16 years old or younger, please ask your parent/guardian’s permissioned beforehand and ask them to help you whenever you provide us with any personal information. We reserve the right to get in touch and verify your parent’s/guardian’s consent.
Please read this Statement carefully and if You have any question about this Statement contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Who are we?
The website Oliverheldens.com is exploited by Kangarooli Tracks B.V. with its registered address at ‘s-Gravendreef 22, 2902 LJ Capelle aan den Ijssel (The Netherlands) and We are registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 63188937.
We are responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal information described in this Statement and are considered the controller under the GDPR directive.
All data are processed by Fangage B.V., with its registered address at Isolatorweg 36, 1014 AS Amsterdam (The Netherlands) and registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 66554721 and is considered the processor under the GDPR directive. We have a data processor agreement in place with the processor. Fangage can be contacted by phone +31 88 32 64 243 and by email: email@example.com.
2) Which personal information do We process?
We collect and process personal information you have provided us with and which we have obtained from third party’s such as Facebook, Google+ or Spotify, SoundCloud or Twitter.
a. Identifying information: your first and last name, gender and date of birth, city of residence.
b. Your contact details: your telephone number and email address.
c. Your registration details: When You sign-in to our Webiste, We will process your sign-in details and other information You fill out on your profile.
d. Your location data
e. Our communication: We will register your communication with us when You send us an email or letter, chat with us online or via social media or call us. For training purposes or to prevent or combat fraud, We may also record telephone calls.
f. Your use of our Website and or other digital media: We will register your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring website and web-browsing behavior when You visit our Website. When You open our newsletter, or click on a link in such newsletter, We will receive an automatic notification of this action.
g. Information from other sources: When You sign-up to our Website using your Facebook account, We receive your social network profile including your contact details, interests and contacts (your ‘Facebook Friends list’). You can add multiple social media accounts to your profile, in order to complete your profile. By adding those We also will receive information from that social network provider. For more information on the personal information that We receive from your social network provider and how to change your settings, please check the website and privacy statement of the social network provider on their respective sites Facebook, Google+ and or Spotify).
h. Shared information: We will register information You choose to share with us, for example by leaving a comment for us on Facebook or submit an entry for a contest.
We do not collect and/or use personal information that can be considered as ‘sensitive personal data’ under the GDPR directive, such as information about race, religion or health.
Cookies and similar technologies:
By visiting our Website We collect information via cookies and similar technologies. For more information please read our cookie statement.
Specific services or events:
We may collect other types of information and use such information for different purposes than described in this Statement for specific services or events. We will inform You about this when You register for a service or an event.
Automated decision-making and profiling
3) Why are We collecting your personal information?
Your personal information will be used for the purposes specified in this Statement. We may use your personal information to:
a. administer our Website;
b. improve your browsing experience by personalizing our Website;
c. enable your use of the services available on our Website;
d. send to You downloads requested via our Website;
e. send to You general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
f. send to You email notifications which You have specifically requested;
g. send to You our newsletter and other marketing communications (relating to activities We organize or otherwise engage in which We think may be of interest to You) by email or similar technology;
h. provide third-parties with statistical information about You for research – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user. Statistical research helps us to develop better services and to improve the design and content of our Website; and
i. deal with enquiries and complaints made by You.
4) What is the lawful basis for processing your personal information?
We collect and process your personal information
– You have given us your consent to process your personal information. Please note that you can withdraw your consent at any time by sending a written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org
– in order to enter into or perform a contract with you and in connection with pre-contractual relations with you;
– following our obligation to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subjected;
– on the basis that such processing is necessary for the performance of tasks carried out by a public authority or private organization acting in the public interest;
– On the processed on the basis that we have a legitimate interest in processing those data,
5) What will We do with your personal information?
Your personal information will be retained for as long as necessary for the purposes described in this Statement or in so far as such is necessary for compliance with statutory obligations and for solving any disputes. We do not keep your personal information for any longer than is necessary for the purpose for which they were submitted. This means that:
1. As long as you have an account on the Website, your personal information will be collected, stored and processed in order to perform the agreement with you.
2. Once you have terminated your account, we are allowed to retain your personal information on the basis of legitimate interest and for as long as required to fulfill such purposes;
3. We may retain your personal information for a longer period, if there are any operational needs to do so;
4. If you have given your consent to a longer retention period. Please note that you can withdraw such consent at any time.
Upon expiration of the retention period, your personal information will be deleted.
Disclosure to third-parties
For certain purposes we will disclose or share your personal information with third-parties:
– Kangarooli service providers: we use other (third party) companies, agents, contractors to perform services on our behalf or to assist us to deliver the services to You. In relation to providing such services those parties may have access to Your Personal Information.
– Protection of Kangarooli: unless it is necessary for provision of the requested service or if this is required by law or if you have given your explicit consent. In the event of suspicion of fraud or misuse of our Website We may hand over personal information to the competent authorities.
Place and international transfer of your personal information
We will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against loss or unlawful use. Between others We take the following measures:
– We perform regular malware scans.
– We implement security measures when You enter, submit or access the information.
– Your personal information is encrypted by using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with an AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, We follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
6) How can you exercise your rights?
You have the right of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability or to object data processing.
You are able to review, update, correct, complete and amend your personal information through your profile at the Website or by sending an email to email@example.com. You may object to the processing of your personal information, request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. You may request us to provide you with a portable data file, to erase all your personal information at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will comply with your request within one (1) month.
At all times you can revoke your consent or opt-out for receiving marketing communications at any time by following the instructions in the relevant marketing communication or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Although, legally you have rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling, please note that we do not apply automated decision making and profiling.
– have any questions, remarks in relation to this Statement;
– have any questions, remarks or complaints about the processing of your data; or
– would like to update, amend or delete any personal information We have about You, You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any other complaint about the processing of your personal information can be addressed to email@example.com. If You have a complaint about the processing of your information You can also send a complaint to the Dutch information Protection Authority (‘Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens’), located in The Hague (the Netherlands). For more information and instructions about how to fill in a complaint visit the website of the Dutch information Protection Authority. http://www.dutchdpa.nl.
8) Contact information
Kangarooli Tracks B.V., ‘s-Gravendreef 22, 2902 LJ Capelle aan den IJssel,(The Netherlands), E-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Version May 2018
Caution: Blocking/deleting our Cookies may downgrade or ‘break’ certain elements of the Website’s functionality.
A Cookie is a small data file that is transferred and downloaded to your computer or (mobile) device to provide a smooth user experience when You visit the Website and to collect additional website usage data when You for example visit our Website. We use these Cookies for several reasons: to deliver our Website to You, to collect additional website usage data and to gain insight in how You use our Website, in order to improve and optimize Website and your experience.
There are several types of cookies:
1. Necessary Cookies: These are set and used by Kangarooli and/or Fangage through our Website and are necessary to allow you to move through the Website and use the Websites features to f.e. access certain restricted content on the Website. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
2. Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information on how visitors interact with Our Website. These cookies collect aggregated anonymous data and do not identify You as an individual. We use the aggregated information to improve Our Website.
3. Functionality Cookie: Most types of these cookies are used to track Website preferences such as language, region etc. and allow Us to tailor the Website to Your Needs. The information these cookies collect may include personal data that You have disclosed. Not accepting functional cookies may result in loss of functionality of the Website.
4. Targeting or Advertising Cookies: These types of cookies are used to deliver direct marketing. They store user data and behaviour information, which allows advertising services to target audience groups according to set variables. These cookies remember the websites You visit and share this information with third parties. These cookies may also be linked to site functionality provided by third-parties. These cookies collect visitors’ Device ID or IP address.
5. Third Party Cookies: These are set and used by companies other than Kangarooli and/or Fangage. Third Party Cookies enable third parties to provide features and/or functionality on or through our Website. Third Party Cookies are able to recognize Your computer or (mobile) device when visiting Our Website and may collect personal information.
Oliverheldens.com via Fangage website
Third Party Cookie: Google Analytics
Purpose Analytics: Gathering data to analyse and provide statistics of a Website
Storage Six months
To install the Google opt-out browser, click here
Third Party Cookie: Google Tag Manager
Storage: Six months
Third Party Cookie: Google Adsense
Storage: Six months
Third Party Cookie: Hotjar
Storage: Six months
Third Party cookie: Intercom
Purpose: Optimizing website
Storage: six months
Third Party Cookie: Facebook Business (formerly Facebook Custom Audience)
Storage: Six months
Third Party Cookie: Visual Website Optimizer
Purpose: Optimizing website and analytics
Storage: Six months
Social Networking Cookies: Connecting with Social media platforms
Storage: Six months
Other tracking technologies
From time to time, We may use other technologies to recognize or track a visitor’s behaviour and interaction on the Website. We do this to provide You with a more customized experience on Our Website. For such purposes, We may use also use tracking pixels. Pixels work in conjunction with Cookies. Disabling cookies will also disable the tracking pixel.
How to control Cookies?
Most web browsers allow to control the acceptance of cookies. In addition, you can decline Cookies or alert You when a website is attempting to place a Cookie on your computer by changing the settings on your web browser (see your browser Help for how to do this).
When disabling cookies, some parts of our Website may not function properly.
If You have any question or have any doubt about Cookies, or simply want more information contact us by email at email@example.com.
Kangarooli Tracks B.V., ‘s-Gravendreef 22, Capelle aan den Ijssel, (The Netherlands), E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.